Are you new to the English language? Or have you taken English as a Second Language classes before, but would like to dramatically improve your level of English, fluency, and confidence? If so, then The English Language School’s Beginning Level Adult ESL Course is the right place to be. Your teacher, Alantha Carter, is a friendly, dynamic, and highly-experienced educator. Please join our ESL community TODAY and take your English to the next level.
- We have rolling admissions; join any time.
- There is a strong focus on communication, pronunciation, and grammar; your textbook is provided.
- Class size is small; lessons are immersive, interactive, and FUN.
- The class meets Monday through Thursday mornings, from 9 to 11.
- Students are given three to five hours a week of constructive homework, along with effective and personalized feedback.
- Our CURRENT LOCATION is the Hamilton Public Library, in Hamilton, NJ.
- We offer reasonable rates and the first week is FREE for new students!
At The English Language School, we believe that creativity, play, and humor belong in every classroom. We also believe that the best way to learn English grammar and the four language skills is by engaging in a variety of communicative activities. You will take part in independent, partner, and group work; reading and writing authentic texts in a variety of genres; role playing, singing songs, and playing games; developing and presenting creative, interactive projects, and more!
In the Beginning Level Adult ESL Course we will have daily, interactive instruction in vocabulary, pronunciation, and idioms. We will use Betty Schrampfer Azar’s classic text, Basic English Grammar, and a variety of lively and topical materials. By choosing The English Language School, you will fully engage with the English language, connect with your fellow learners, and have lots of FUN!
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org * 609.865.0852